writers, bold all of your character’s regular truths.
1. smoking: the action or habit of inhaling and exhaling the smoke of tobacco or a drug.
2. binge drinking: the consumption of an excessive amount of alcohol in a short period of time.
3. drug abuse: the habitual taking of illegal drugs.
4. nail biting: a common body language sign of anxiety/tension.
5. lip biting: a common body language sign of anxiety/tension.
6. night owl: a person who is habitually active or wakeful at night.
7. early bird: a person who rises, arrives, or acts before the usual or expected time.
8. negative attitudes: a philosophy of approaching life with criticism and pessimism.
9. positive attitudes: a philosophy of approaching life with optimism and confidence.
10. swearing: the use of offensive language.
11. superstitious: an irrational belief that an object, action, or circumstance not logically related to a course of events influences its outcome.
12. inspecting fingernails: a common body language sign of boredom.
13. scratching your neck: a common body language sign of uncertainty.
14. foot and finger tapping: a common body language sign of stress/impatience.
15. nose touch: a subtle body language sign of deceit.
16. flipping hair: a common body language sign of craving attention.
17. twirling hair: a common body language sign of flirtation.
18. cracking knuckles: a common body language sign of readiness.
19. hands behind back: a common body language sign of confidence.
20. finger pointing: a common body language sign of authority.
21. hands on hips: a common body language sign of readiness.
22: hands in pockets: a common body language sign of mistrust/reluctance.
23. frequent touch: a common body language sign of warmth/familiarity.
24. throat-clearing: a common body language sign of rejection/doubt.
25: jaw-clenching: a common body language sign of hostility.
26: eye-rolling: a common body language sign of irritation.
27: head-tilt: a common body language sign of interest.
28. whistling: to emit high-pitched sound by forcing breaththrough a small hole between one’s lips or teeth; usually to a tune.
29. humming: make a low, steady continuous sound like that of a bee; usually to a tune.
30. perfectionism: refusal to accept any standard short of perfection.
31. photographic memory: the ability to remember information or visual images in great detail.
32. paranoia: a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically worked into an organized system.
33. exaggeration: a statement that represents something as better or worse than it really is.
34: intuitive: using or based on what one feels to be true even without conscious reasoning; instinctive.
35: quick-witted: showing or characterized by an ability to think or respond quickly and effectively.
36: interrupting: breaking the continuity of a conversation with one’s own statements.
37: doodling: to scribble or make rough drawings, absent-mindedly.
38: irritable: having or showing a tendency to be easily annoyed.
39: gambling: to play games of chance for money; bet.
40: travel-sick: suffering from nausea caused by the motion of a moving vehicle, boat, or aircraft.
41: sensitive: having or displaying a quick and delicate appreciation of others’ feelings.
42: melancholy: a feeling of pensive sadness, typically with no obvious cause.
43: chewing gum: the exercise of chewing flavoured gum which is not intended for swallowing.
44: fidgeting: to make small movements, especially of the hands and feet, through nervousness or impatience.
45: sceptical: not easily convinced; having doubts or reservations.
46: neat-freak: compulsively obsessed with cleanliness.
47: gossiping: divulging personal information about others.
48: prim: feeling or showing disapproval of anything regarded as improper; stiffly correct.
49: abbreviating: Giving others nicknames/shortening names/giving pet names.
50: having a catchphrase: having a sentence or phrase typically associated with a specific person.
|Title: Cristofori's Dream|
Artist: David Lanz
Album: Cristofori's Dream
Played: 319 times
( anchoredxinhope )
Apprehension evdient in her gaze, she watches intently as
he battles himself. It’s eerily quiet here ; all of Thirteen seems
to have some sort of blanket over it, something that muffles
every sound except the clap of shoes on rock-solid floors and
the hum of electric lighting. But here, in this room, there aren’t
even those sounds to fill the vacuum of silence. All she can
hear are the vague mutterings of Peeta as he debates the
information she’s just given him. The silence is stifling, and
brings even the slightest of their movements under intense
scrutiny, she’s sure.
She’s struck with the thought that Peeta doesn’t have someone
to help him find reality. There isn’t someone who can tell him
if one thing really happened and another didn’t, not someone
he can trust, anyway. She has Finnick. She can question him,
and discover whether things she remembers are factual or not.
But Peeta is alone, and she pities him for it.
Biting her lip, she shrugs uncomfortably at his words. She has
no idea what’s happened to his family ; they might be here,
somewhere in Thirteen, with the other refugees from Twelve,
but since she’s never seen them around the infirmary, she
highly doubts it. It’s not for her to theorize or make guesses.
❝ I don’t know, Peeta… I’m sure there’s a good reason.
Finnick says we can trust them to help——— We have to let them. ❞
eyes drop to the metallic surface of the table. there’s something
wrong with the information she’s given him. it’s not that it comes
from someone only slightly more stable than him, but who it was
really from. the doctors said everything he’d been told in the
capitol was a lie- everyone did- & he wouldn’t have been stuck
there if they hadn’t been plotting against him. haymitch, katniss,
& finnick were all in on it.
peeta’s ‘rescue’ hadn’t been the first by the rebels; the first was
katniss’. they hadn’t cared if peeta made it or not. just another
reason for the victor to distrust them. they were colder & more
calculating in method than a team of gamemakers combined.
the thought rapidly sends him into a downward spiral, verging
on the cusp of insanity. he leans forward, as much as he can, &
doesn’t waste any time to relay his message.
with katniss! they came up with the idea even before
the arena. you can’t trust him! he’s feeding you lies! ❜
the words tumble out rapidly. he’s fully aware that once those
on the other side of the glass decipher what he’s saying,
they’ll put an end to it. silence would come with the aid of some
suppression drug. he had to get his point across quick, they
could already be on to him. his eyes are wild while he grabs her
wrists, trying to make the message more pressing, though the
pain of his vice-like grip & volume of his voice may prove more
distracting than his words.
& leave you behind! don’t you see it? he just wants
a war! ❜
this is just to keep tabs on what interactions etc i have going. if it’s your
turn to reply ( lbr it’s probs mine ) , please don’t consider this a push to
reply- y’all take as much time as you need. i’m still going to be busy at
the farm anyways. this is only a tracker for me:3
anchoredxinhope x2 ; ashbound x2 ; whiskeymitch ; offireandrebellion ; xlionhearts ; primofroses ; treebxtch ; escapeologist ; heelbound ; yxungest ; smxllslikehome ; dauntlxss-born ; jonaslies
jonaslies ; whitlxcked
rexmare + any other mutual that’s interested
either a giveaway or bias list idk
let me know if i missed you! like i said, i will still be at the farm for
the next little while. i’m hoping to be more active, though!
wow, so i’ve been quite busy with work!i’m going
to be back here in the next couple of days. feel
free to send me plotting messages or anything in
I just did a follow forever so, here’s a giant promo instead in honor of where
the fuck did 300 people come from and why did you pick my dumbass to follow?
These are all blogs where I either interact with them, stalk them for their muse, or
just generally enjoy seeing them on my dash. 10/10, I think I forgot so many people.
fearlessfairchild, soulofdivergent, candorsmxrtmouth, gloomyvictor, bravetothecore, trigger-and-wings, catalyist, christinaisadauntless, stkaley, roulette-montgomery, sixthtris, xfirstjumpr, rheadebaton, dauntless-tobias4eaton, littleredcassandra, dauntlcssmade, pedradical, fourtobiaseaton, asoldierfearsbelief, mxgrey, bloodstainedleader, txctus, fxurever, iintrepidus, spxrechxnge, driinkingproblem, withoutflinching, mxtrixrch, elbowsfirst, dangerouslytris, youngxwarrior, materiarius, coldblxxded, legendaryiv, undeniablydauntless, xdauntlessdore, fractuspuer, unbridledhebecame, cleverq, burntbreadpeeta, captnjones, dauntlessisabella, capitolkiiller, pxrspicxcious, bravelylxuren, jonaslies, bxy-with-the-bread, iamxbrave, lxyaltyproblems, prideoftwo, accipitxr, titaniumallxy, gxldenskyfall, pissyghost, saevacorvum, dauntlxss-born, undxuntxd, rexmare, ruthlessknives, sxngbxxrd, xxfirstxjumperxx, unseenmockingjay, nevermisses, theprodigalassassin, littlesongbxrd, escapeologist, lethallyintelligent, hawksvane, manipxlative, vulcanicrex, deathlxss, vaniityissues, giirldown, hijackedmemory, walking-whitaker, xregulus, lipbiiter, dauntlessinsurgent, quatuxr, treebxtch, ashbound, constantgrief, distxust, vengefulgxd, tentoriumxlignum, fear-gxd-alone, yxungest, brutxlslxyer, cruentabestia, lucxus, symphonyofsnape, pxreblooded, geneticxdamage, underestimatxd, notxgreenie, slopperoftheglade, a7-runner, not-bloody-immune, muniexbraelyn, bravelittlefarmer, sagelydaring, ourleaderthemxckingjay, ofcurrens, shuckugly, hxmanex, a5xnewt, heldthemtogether, theirmazerunner, thestilinskithathunts, gladesglue, txmutatio, rxmxmbxrs, tomtheglader, runnyundiies, wasxdeedee, hisbxstfriend, nxtimmune, gladexrunner, betwetxr, purumx, shuckleadxr, sacriificing, promisedhim, crranked, ilickedtheswingset
These shadows, they h a u n t me;
these voices in my head, foreboding.
( this black cloud, it haunts me. )
Its presence takes a hold of me
❝You’re never gonna make it out
( jonaslies )
"No. Not a guard. Or
a drone. Jonas.”
He held no contempt on his face, or anger, or betrayal. He
was just— curious, but not selfishly so. He had only heard
things about Peeta Mellark, and never imagined meeting
him. Even like this.
Jonas felt small under the gaze of the other young man,
but he didn’t shy away.
jonas; the name brings no memories forth. he isn’t someone
peeta knows, which only makes him more suspicious. was
this some kind of test? he shifts on the spot & sizes up the
other once more before speaking,
know who i am, though i can’t figure out why
you’re bothering to talk to me. ❜